Great Gospel Jams (Volume 5)



01 Mary Mary - Yesterday
02 Monique Walker - Second Chance
03 Ricky Dillard - There Is NO Way
04 Juanita Bynum - My Life
05 Dru Hill - My Angel/How Could You
06 Destiny's Child - Gospel Medley
07 Barrino Family - Almighty God
08 Bryan Wilson - Don't Let Me Miss Heaven
09 Florida A&M Choir - Let Everything That Hath Breath
10 Kirk Franklin - He Will Supply
11 Shari Addison - One More Sunny Day
12 Patti Labelle - You Are My Friend (Live)
13 Coko - Midnight ft. Brent Jones
14 Georgia Mass Choir - Jesus Will Make Everything Alright
15 Straight Gate Mass Choir - The Holy One
16 Shirley Caesar - I Told The Storm
17 Rev. James Cleveland - God Has Smiled On Me
18 Tamela Mann - Heart To Heart (Meet The Browns)
19 Micah Stampley - Speak Into My Life
20 Shirley Caesar - Choose Ye This Day (Live)
21 Walter Hawkins - Be Grateful

Commentaires