Great Gospel Jams (Volume 4) [2019]



01 Mary Mary - Back To You
02 Florida A&M Choir - Complete The Work
03 Donnie McClurkin - Stand
04 Mississippi Mass Choir - Going Up Yonder
05 Shirley Caesar - Jesus, I Love Calling Your Name
06 Tamela Mann - Speak Lord/I Need You Now (Reprise)
07 Mary J. Blige - Thank You Lord (interlude)
08 Coko - Please Don't Forget
09 Michelle Williams - Steal Away To Jesus ft. Shirley Caesar
10 Beyonce - Precious Lord, Take My Hand (Live)
11 Kim Burrell - I Understand ft. Rance Allen, Bebe Winans, Mariah Carey, & Hezekiah Walker
12 Mary Mary - The Real Party
13 Mississippi Mass Choir - I'm Pressing On
14 Kirk Franklin - Silver And Gold
15 Straight Gate Mass Choir - Have Your Way
16 Shirley Caesar - God Keeps His Promises
17 Tamela Mann - Hallelujah (live)
18 Faith Evans - Saved ft. 3rd Generation
19 Lil' Mo - Dotted I (I'm Not Perfect)
20 Kirk Franklin - The Storm Is Over Now
21 Kiley Dean - I Know (Outro)

Commentaires