Great Gospel Jams (Volume 1) [2019]



01 Kirk Franklin - Intro
02 Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Call On Him
03 CeCe Winans - Mercy Said No
04 Andrea Zollo - Get Your Life Back
05 Fantasia - Pass Me Not
06 Faith Evans - Crown w. Natalie Wilson & SOP Chorale
07 Georgia Mass Choir - I Owe You The Praise
08 Kelly Price - I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
09 Shug Avery - God Is Trying To Tell You Something (Movie Version)
10 James Fortune & Fiya - I Trust You
11 Donny Hathaway - Lord Help Me
12 Joyce Williams - Give It To Jesus 
13 Shirley Caesar - I Know The Truth (Lies) ft. Tonex
14 Keke Wyatt - When Sunday Comes (Live)
15 Barrino Family - Meet Me Halfway
16 Yolanda Adams - This Too Shall Pass
17 God's Property - More Than I Can Bear
18 Mississippi Mass Choir - Be At Home Lord
19 Twinkie Clark - Christ Is Coming Back
20 Yolanda Adams - Step Aside
21 Missy Elliott - Religious Blessings (Outro)

Commentaires