King presents Piece of My Soul (2020)



01 Michel'le - Something In My Heart
02 Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
03 Karina Pasian - Cry
04 Young Steff - Turn On Your Radio
05 Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
06 Glitter Theme - Turn You Loose
07 Uncle Sam - I Don't Ever Wanna See Your Face Again
08 Gladys Knight - I Hope You Dance (Movie Rip)
09 Allure - The Story
10 K Ci - If You Think You're Lonely Now
11 Johnny Gill - Where Do We Go From Here ft. Stacy Lattisaw
12 Teyana Taylor - Sorry
13 Marsha Ambrosius - Do You Think We're In Love ft. Sterling Simms
14 Tracie Spencer - Tender Kisses
15 Divine - One More Try
16 Mista - Blackberry Molasses
17 Olivia - Walk Away
18 Avant - Separated
19 CeCe Peniston - Forever In My Heart
20 Az Yet - Last Night
21 Paul Williams - For Once In My Life
22 Johnny Gill - Silent Prayer ft. Shanice
23 Rachelle Farrell - Peace On Earth
24 Tevin Campbell - The Impossible Dream

Commentaires